Remote Time Client Management: Menu at bottom.
System Requirements :
· A Personal Computer with a 486/100 MHz CPU or higher.
· Microsoft Windows NT / 2000 / XP, or Windows 95 / 98 / ME. The use of Windows NT / 2000 / XP is strongly recommended to satisfy the real-time requirements of Lan Time Analyzer. Windows 95 is likely to produce adequate results, while Windows 98 will suffice only for very basic network time analysis.
· Mouse or compatible pointing device
· 1 MB of hard-disk space
Server/Client Requirements :
· Lan Time Analyzer works only with PresenTense time clients. PresenTense time clients are available in two versions :
PresenTense for Windows NT / 2000 / XP and PresenTense98 for Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME.
· Lan Time Analyzer requires access to a time server that offers time services over either the NTP or SNTP protocol
· TCP/IP networking must be installed and configured.
Windows NT/2000/XP and Windows 95/98/ME are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.